Monday, April 20, 2009

Delicious Lemony Salmon, Cream Cheese & Dill Crepes



It really is all in the name. This is my first attempt in contributing to this blog. Bare with me. As you all know I never really measure any ingredients, so if you're attempting to replicate this... good luck.. and let me know how it tastes!!

Ingredients:
Already Made Crepes (don't judge me)
Smoked Salmon
Fresh Dill
Cream Cheese
Lemon Mustard Vinaigrette
Baby Romaine Lettuce
Pepper
Lemon

The best part about this recipe is the fact that I did not cook any of it. I will now describe how these babies were assembled:

1. Heat the crepes (do not do this for too long, they will end up like crackers.... yes, this is by experience... )
2. Combine cream cheese, chopped dill, and pepper together. Spread onto the crepe.
3. Place Smoked Salmon with a squeeze of lemon onto the cheese
4. Toss romaine in vinaigrette and place on top of salmon
5. Wrap it up, and enjoy!!


Don't be a jerk. I know the garnish is just ridiculous. I tried, okay?!

No comments:

Post a Comment