Saturday, February 27, 2010

Peanut Butter Cup Brownies

The husband brought home a delicious peanut butter cup brownie on Tuesday and I've been thinking about it ever since. I'm making a trifle for dinner with friends tomorrow night so I decided to try it. Of course since I'm making a trifle, I'm not going to bake it from scratch. I go the good ol' Ghirardelli brownie mix, cut up some mini Reese's peanut butter cups and the rest is DELICIOUS! So easy. You have to try it if you like chocolate and peanut butter.

Ingredients:
  • 1 box of Ghirardelli brownie mix
  • 12 mini Reese's peanut butter cup, cut into quarters.
Directions:
  1. Prepare brownies according to box instructions.
  2. Pour batter into a greased pan.
  3. Dot with peanut butter cup quarters, pressing it into the batter a little.
  4. Cook for as long as the box says (until a toothpick come out clean)
  5. Enjoy with a big glass of milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment