Whenever I want a green smoothie that is refreshing, this is my go to.
I use a lot of Costco ingredients since that is my primary place for groceries.
- 2 cups of Earthbound Farms Deep Green Blends Power (or any combination of Kale, Spinach, and baby greens. Just watch out for putting in too much Kale as it may given the smoothie a slightly more bitter taste).
- 1 cup of frozen pineapple, mango, or a combination
- 1 tbsp of ginger (adjust to taste)
- 1/2 Fuji Apple cut into into small pieces
- 1/2 lime pealed
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- 1 tbsp of Agave syrup
- Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.